Our rental service
Rent out your home or investment property with the help of our rental experts
We would be happy to help you rent out your home or investment property in Leiden. Our professional rental agents are committed to getting you the highest possible yield – keeping any stress for you to a minimum.
All rental responsibilities
Our extensive knowledge of the Leiden rental market helps us determine the best rental price with a watertight legal foundation. Our rental agents pay for themselves by selecting better tenants and reducing vacancies. There is also a significant tax advantage. We provide expert and reliable advice to help you find the right tenant, from excellent presentation, selection, and screening to the transfer of keys. We take over all rental responsibilities and ensure professional management with the highest possible returns. Discover the benefits of RE/MAX Leiden.
RE/MAX has the most extensive network in the real estate sector. All RE/MAX agents work with international colleagues within this network. Expats can draw on the expertise of RE/MAX in their own cities.
From professional photography to a beautifully displayed home: we will present your home in the best possible light on the media channels of your choice. RE/MAX agents have access to the biggest industry portals, such as Funda and Pararius.
RE/MAX rental agents are independent entrepreneurs who are only paid after a successful rental transaction (no cure, no pay). Your success is our success. This motivates us to go the extra mile and make the rental process as stress-free as possible.
Tax-free rental income
Another benefit to hiring a RE/MAX rental agent to rent out and manage your property is that your rental income will not be taxed. Your investment will fall under BOX III (income from savings and investments) instead of BOX I (income from work and home).
Our rental mediation involves the following:
- Scheduling an intake interview to provide advice and discuss your needs and requirements
- Developing a detailed presentation, including text, photos, and 2D floor plans
- Publishing the property on various websites, including Funda, Pararius, and the international RE/MAX website
- Linking the property to our search database
- Actively approaching local companies and expats
- Conducting preliminary interviews with potential candidates and filtering candidates
- Organizing viewings (including evenings and Saturdays)
- Screening candidates through background checks and credit checks
- Negotiating the rental conditions
- Arranging an introductory meeting (optional)
- Drafting a rental contract
- Collecting the first month's rent and deposit
- Overseeing the transfer of keys
- Drafting an inspection report
- Overseeing the after-sales process and serving as the primary contact for questions or concerns
Providing vacancy support (optional)
- Requesting the necessary permits
- Actively approaching the municipality
- Drafting a contract with the right stipulations
- Including the property in sales listing for the purpose of permit application
- Finalizing all paperwork from the mortgage lender
Your rental agents
Our specialists Jan van den Broek and Nik Romsom are experts on rental properties in Leiden. They know all of the opportunities and obstacles on the Leiden rental market.
Make an appointment
If you want to rent out your property in Leiden, please make an appointment with Nik Romsom by phone on +31 (0)71 516 23 76, +31 (0)71 5162370,or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to schedule an introductory meeting to tell you more about renting out a property in Leiden.